Technical Specification for Lift or Off-line UPS (Range 6 kva to 120 kva) Technology
IGBT BASED Double conversion Isolation Transformer Technology – Latest Microcontroller based PWM Generation.
Salient Features of Lift UPS.
- Versatile design ensuring compatibility with all types of elevators.
- Designed to provide power supply backup from 10 Minutes to 3 Hours on a continuous load basis (on a actual usage condition this may backup up to 10 hours)
- Safety being highest priority, UPS is designed to work uninterrupted even when the battery low signal is given by ensuring lift movement and stoppage at the nearest floor. This totally avoids passengers getting trapped inside the lift,
- IGBT technology enhances the up time guarantee up to 99% by reducing breakdowns.
- Availability of 3 Phase charger avoids the heavy loading on single phase and distributes the charging current on all three phase equally.
- Reverse charger technology avoids shock on the batteries up to 144 VDC (Applicable for reverse charger systems)
- Provision for backing up more than one elevator with a single UPS system including option for floor stoppage with our Twin tower technology.
- DC Link
- EFFICIENCY (Typical)
- AUDIO ALARM
Voltage : 415 V, 3-Phase Supply
Operating Range : 345v - 460v
Frequency : 50Hz
Frequency Range : 47 - 53Hz
Power Factor : 0.90
Rating : 6/8/10/12.5/15/20/25/30/40/45/50/60/75/80/90/100/120kva
Voltage : 400 to 415VAC
Voltage Regulation : ± 2%
Power Factor : 0.8 lag to unit
Crest Factor : 3 : 1
Frequency : 50/60Hz
Frequency Regulation : ± 0.1%
Wave Form : True sine wave
Harmonic Distortion : THD < 3%
Overload Rating : 150% for 30 Second
Transient Response : ± 5% for full load change
Response Time : Recovery to ± 2% within 5 milliseconds.
Nominal DC Voltage : 6 kva / 72 to 144 vdc
8 kva / 96 to 144 vdc
10 kva / 144 vdc
12.5 kva / 144 to 180 vdc
15 kva / 180 to 360 vdc
18 kva / 180 to 360 vdc
20 kva / 240 to 360 vdc
25 kva to 120 kva 360 vdc
DC Bus voltage Ripple : < 2%
Battery Type : VRLA Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) / Lead Acid Tubular (Flooded type)
Isolation : DC circuit Breaker (MCB / MCCB)
Inverter Efficiency : > 92%
Overall Efficiency : > 85%
- I/P AC over voltage and under voltage (Optional up to 25kva)
- DC Over Voltage and DC Low
- Battery charging over current
- I/P Single phasing
- I/P Phase Reversal
- O/P Over voltage
- O/P Overload
- O/P Short circuit
- Over Temperature
- Mains Fail
- Battery Low with Pre-alarm
- System Trip
- Multifunction LCD display to read the following parameters With user friendly Mimic Diagram
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Charging/ discharging current
- O/P Voltage
- O/P Current
- O/P Frequency
Operating Temperature : 0 to 45°
Storage : -10 to 70°
Humidity : up to 95% RH (non-condensing)
Cooling : Forced Air Cooling
Noise : < 65db
Altitude : < 3000mtr. Above mean sea level.
- Enclosures – IP 42 / Industrial Grade
- Input Power Factor 0.99
- Operating Temperature 50 degree C
- ECO mode with 98% Efficiency
- Auto Changeover to Bypass Supply (Static Bypass)
- Parallel Load Sharing / Hot Stand by
- Remote Indicating Panel
- Computer Interface, Self Diagnostics, SNMP
- Output Frequency
- Auto / Manual Battery Test / Discharge Facility up to 400 Hz
- Auto Phase Reverse Correction
- Zero Breakage UPS (Optional) ensures No breakage while changing from mains to battery without any jerk to passengers.
*Note : R&D is a continuous process, Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.