PRIME make Tubular Plate Range of Industrial Batteries and Solar Batteries are designed and manufactured for better performance and long service life even under rigorous usage conditions.
- Special Pluri Tubular Positive Plates;
For long service under deep cycle usage.
- Low Antimony;
Designed with low antimony content minimize water loss and thereby reduce the topping requirement.
- Special Microporous Sererators;
To permit free exchange of ions and prevent short circuit risks.
- Very Low Self-Discharge
- Battery Shell;
A high impact, versatile, leak proof and durable hard rubber / polypropylene container.
- Vent Plugs;
Specially designed vent plugs and cell covers to prevent leakage of acid, fumes and gases, thus providing the connectors and terminals from corrosion and providing safety.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range;
- UPS System
- Alarm Systems, EPABX
- Emergency Lighting
- Switchgear Operations (Sub-Stations)
- Solar Photovoltaic & Wind Power
- Communication Networks
PRIME make Tower Series of Future Generation Tubular Inverter Batteries with maintenance free characteristics.
- Specially mixed corrosion free alloy for spines and grids.
- Tubular gauntlets of high brushing strength with high performance for positive plates.
- Specially made separator envelopes.
- Electrolyte volume per Ah is very much higher than ordinary tubular batteries.
- More or less maintenance free battery.
- Tower type design requires less floor space.
Tower Series of Future Generation Tubular Batteries Specifications:
Tubular Battery Discharge Characteristics:
Ex. 100 Ah Battery
Rated Capacities at 27 degree C in Ah:
Tips on Care for your Battery:
- Always keep the battery top surface & terminals clean & dry, apply a thin quote of petroleum jelly over the terminals to protect them from corrosion.
- Ensure all electrical connections are firm to avoid sparking & heating up.
- Install the batteries in a well ventilated area away from direct sunlight and fire.
- Always use well designed charger of reputed make.
- Always keep the batteries charged promptly after use.
- Advised to provide low battery alarm and auto / manual disconnect system to avoid deep discharge.
- Maintain a logbook to record and monitor specific gravity and Voltage reading on a regular basis.
Initial Charging Instructions:
- Fill up the battery grade sulfuric acid of specific gravity 1.22 @ 27 degree C.
- Leave the battery idle for 12 hours.
- Connect the battery to a DC charger and charge at the initial charging current rate.
- Monitor and record the specific gravity temperature & voltage for every 4 hours.
- If Electrolyte temperature rises above 50 degree C, stop charging
- Restart charging when temperature falls down to around 40 degree C.
- Adjust the final specific gravity to 1.25 at 27 degree C.
- Keep away the battery from spark, open flame & cigarettes lighting as these can cause explosions. Avoid metal contacts over battery terminals for unnecessary short circuits.
- Return used batteries to manufacturer / dealer or any authorized smelters to save environment.
- Disposing these batteries in any other ways is illegal and attracts legal penalty/punishment.